For the use of certain cookies, your consent is required. We do this through a so-called cookie banner.
3. The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: These allow the website to function better and are more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we save your login details or what you put in your shopping basket.
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website an anonymous cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only generated on the first visit, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes. The following data can be collected with it: – the number of unique visitors – how often users visit the site – which pages users view – how long users view a particular page – at which page visitors leave the site
- Own Tracking cookies: these allow us to know that, in addition to our website, you have visited the corresponding other website(s) in our network. The profile built up in this way is not linked to your name, address, email address and so on, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Tracking cookies from others: these track which pages you visit on the internet to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address and the like as known to us, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Social media related cookies: these register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons, such as Facebook and LinkedIn. They may also contain tracking cookies that follow your surfing behavior on the web.
- Site improvement cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a webpage to see which one is the most visited.
4. Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via email@example.com. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to adequately identify yourself. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Cookie blocker
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at all times using your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. For this option, please consult the help function of your browser. Deleting cookies in your browser can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who show you advertisements via our website, among other things. You can delete these cookies centrally at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work properly. It is possible that some functions of the site will be lost or that you will not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements. It’s just that the adverts will no longer be tailored to your interests and may therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=nl_NL
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be changed at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed through our websites by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know at email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they place, the reason for that, the cookie’s life span and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Concluding remarks
We will need to amend these statements from time to time, for example when we update our website or change the rules on cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or remarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.